Swear, I do not snore!!                               - S.G.Shivashankar

 

The word snoring brings a smile on everyone's face. Few appear not to laugh outside but laugh inside. Everyone seems to think snoring is funny and laughs at every opportunity someone talks about snoring. But they forget that their laugh hurts the snorers. For kids snoring appears to be the funniest thing ever! In addition to amusement, snoring jump-starts their mimicking talent.

I never thought snoring as funny! Not because my housemates say I snore. First of all, I flatly reject the fact that I snore. I have not experienced my snoring! How can I accept something which I have not experienced? I don't like others laughing at my snoring (hypothetically accepting I snore). I don't believe that I snore for any reason. My better-off sometimes threatens to make a video of my snoring and make me accept that I snore! Although she has not done it so far, still I have secret fear, that one day she may do so! This fear has doubled in recent years since mobiles have become such a handy tool for such activities! The tsunami of videos we are seeing on WhatsApp, ticktock, Facebook is due to this handy tool! Everyone in my house including my six years granddaughter, says I snore! My granddaughter will jump anytime to give a live demonstration of my snoring!  Her superb acting always brings laughter!

Medical men, scientists have put up hundreds of theories on snoring. According to them, this embarrassment, viz., snoring begins with middle age and gradually ripens in old age. I do not believe those theories. What I firmly believe is that I do not snore! If you are a snorer, I suggest that you never believe these hundreds of studies, research, theories, and reasons. You should simply snub them as a hoax, rubbish. I have seen people snoring. Frequently you will come across people who suggest hundreds of remedies for snoring. Compared to medico’s charge for every consultation, these are free and most of the time you will always find people eager to give suggestions. Simply don’t buy them!


ovation for me! Do you now believe I do not snore!!

 

 

 

Author: S.G.Shivashankar, No.5177,’Shivalatha’, H.T.Double Road,

Vijayanagara 2nd Stage, Mysore-570017,Phone:9900093842


 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog